- Model NO.: 60% protein
- Type: Keeping Health and Promoting Growth
- Main Nutrients: Premix Feed
- Trademark: NUTRICORN
- Origin: China
- Main Ingredient: Starch
- Shape: Powder Feed
- Appearance: Brown or Light Brown Granule
- Specification: 60% Protein
- HS Code: 23099010
1 Type: Native, Modified
2 Grade: Food
3 Form: Powder
4 Standard: GB/T 8885-2008
5 Certification: ISO, HACCP
1 Brief introductions
Formula: C6 H10 O5CAS No: 9005-25-8HS Code: 11081200
Corn starch (food grade) is a principal product of processing corn, one of nature's major renewable resources. It is also a key material for the manufacture of corn based biochemical products ranging from corn sweetneners to amino acids. Also corn starch itself is one of the important raw materials for food, paper and textile industries.
2 Flow charts
1) Sugar industry: Corn starch is usually used to produce the High Maltose Syrup, High fructose Syrup, Maltodextrin, etc.
2) Chemical industry: Corn starch is used in the modified starch for producing of papermaking and chemical industry, etc.
3) Fermented industry: Corn starch is used in the fermented industry and produce monosodium glutamate, citric acid, etc
4) Other industries: Such as metallurgy, casting, etc.
|Serial Number||Item||Standard||Inspection Result|
|1||Smell||No peculiar smell||OK|
|3||Impurity||No foreign material||OK|
|Remarks||MADE IN CHINA|
|Storage||Kept in dry, cool and ventilable place|
|Conclusion||Complied with standard "GB/T 8885-2008"|